Husqvarna Motorcycles introduce their 2018 TC and FC motocross machines – a line-up of eight 2-stroke and 4-stroke models.
With the new from the ground up TC 85, Husqvarna’s full-size TC and FC machines feature a series of upgrades among which are new brakes, a new battery, new graphics and a high-grip seat cover.
Additionally, Husqvarna Motorcycles announces the innovative 2018 TX and FX selection from their off-road competition range. The TX 300, FX 350 and FX 450 are perfectly suited for cross-country and off-road racing; offering both 2-stroke and 4-stroke choices for off-road competition motorcyclists looking to lead the way. From the tight and technical trails of woods racing that require ultimate agility, to the fast and unpredictable terrain of desert racing, the TX and FX model range boasts the perfect combination of agility and power that racers require.
Featuring high-tech componentry and rider-focused design, all eleven new models are at the pinnacle of performance, design and ergonomics.
TC 85 HIGHLIGHTS
· Frame employing an all-new geometry
· More compact & 0.2 kg lighter subframe
· ’No dirt’ footpegs
· New WP AER 43 forks
· New WP XPlor PDS shock
· Tapered aluminum handlebar with new throttle assembly
· New radiators with revised routing of the coolant circuit
· Easy access air filter
· Black wheels & Maxxis tires
· Formula brakes & wave discs
· New exhaust & 50 mm shorter silencer
· Updated engine with new cylinder and ports
· New power valve
· Lighter gearbox
· New diaphragm spring clutch
· All-new bodywork
WHAT’S NEW FOR MY18
· New Magura brake calipers
· New Li-Ion Battery – better output consistency (all 4-strokes)
· Mikuni carburetor with updated setting for TC 125/250
· Bodywork with new color trim & graphics
· Extra grip seat cover
The new Husqvarna MY18 motocross and off-road competition range will be available at authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers beginning August 2017.