Canadian Kawasaki is thrilled to announce that it will host a street bike demo ride event at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, ON, during round 4 of the Canadian Superbike Championship, August 18 – 20, 2023.
Come and sample some of our most exciting 2023 models, including the all-new Ninja ZX-4RR. Also, be sure to check out the radical Ninja H2R on display at the Kawasaki booth for the duration of the event.
Our demo lineup:
Z H2 SE
KLR650 S NON-ABS
VULCAN 1700 VAQUERO
VULCAN 900 CLASSIC LT
Friday, August 18th – 1 pm to 4 pm
Saturday, August 19th – 10 am to 4 pm
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Bowmanville, ON
– Access to the demo rides is offered to CSBK ticket holders aged 18 y.o. and up
– Riders must have a full M driver license
– Riders must have their full gear (helmet, jacket, long pants, gloves, closed boots that cover the
– Riders must attend a pre-ride safety briefing
– Riders must sign a waiver
*No gear rental offered on-site.
Further information, instructions, and guidelines will be provided at the event. Visit us at the Kawasaki booth to learn more and to sign up — places will be limited so don’t miss out!