Number 47 has been chosen for this new Harley Davidson Sportster Scrambler and Street Tracker style that we have finished in Lord Drake Kustoms. It is not the first Harley Scrambler that is made in our Harley workshop in Malaga and it will not be the last.
Our client (from Finland) was in love with the motorcycle transformation work we do at Lord Drake Kustoms and has been our follower for almost 7 years. And finally, as himself tells to Francisco Manen (LDK owner) us, “my dream of having a customized Lord Drake motorcycle has come true”. He fell in love since he saw our first Harley Davidson Scrambler, the “Soulbreaker”, and now he has his own … the “SOULBREAKER 47”.
This client, he was very clear about the motorcycle he wanted; he didn’t want a Cafe Racer motorcycle, nor a Bobber or Brat motorcycle; He wanted a Scrambler motorcycle and he told Fran Manen, owner and responsible for the transformation of the motorcycles that are made in this company.
The customer wanted a motorcycle as close to the “Soulbreaker” without copying it, but especially with a very peculiar color scheme. He wanted us to use the cream color and some light blue. There are people who think that these colors are inspired by a surfer or beach style, but in reality the client wanted these colors because they are colors that usually carry many classic Harley motorcycles of which he is a lover.
BUILDING THE HARLEY SCRAMBLER
In principle, normal-spoke tires were going to be used, but as the project took shape, Fran Manen decided that to take the motorcycle to another level it would be better to put the “Fat daddy” rims and add some details such as the number carriers lateral.
Very soon you can see through the streets this wonder of Harley scrambler customized and transformed into the custom motorcycle workshop in Malaga that has Lord Drake Kustoms. Lord Drake Kustoms currently has one of the largest Cafe Racer motorcycle transformation workshops in Spain and Miami (USA)
- Motorcycle: Harley Davidson Sportster 883 R
- Year: 2005
- Displacement: 883 cc
- Exhaust: RSD 2:1
- Air Filter: RSD
- Shock Absorber: LDK air suspension with artisanal trims.
- Fork: Original modified + top covers
- Odometer: Digital Motogadget
- Hand controls: Handlebars, grips, front brake pump, etc.
- Foot controls: modified by LDK
- Tires: Custom Fat Daddy
- Tires: Continental
- Fuel tank: original modified
- Seat: handcrafted seat LDK
- Front fender: handmade LDK
- Rear fender: handmade LDK
- Number plate: handmade LDK
- Chassis: License plate holderSubframe modified by LDK
- Lighting: turn signals front cuffs, pilot and rear turn signals LEDs, witnesses, etc.
- Paint, graphics and powder coating.
For more details, visit www.lorddrakekustoms.com.
Source: Lord Drake Kustoms