ALL-NEW AESTHETICS AND FACTORY RACE TEAM COMPONENTRY FURTHER ENHANCE THE CHAMPIONSHIP-WINNING MACHINE
Featuring a striking, brand-new look and class-leading performance, Husqvarna Motorcycles North America, Inc. is excited to reveal the 2021 FC 450 Rockstar Edition. Most recently acclaimed as the starting point for Zach Osborne’s 2020 AMA 450MX championship-winning Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing machine and the proven basis for Jason Anderson’s 2018 450SX title, the competition-ready motorcycle features numerous upgrades and improvements over the standard FC 450.
Building off an incredible conclusion to the 2020 AMA Supercross Championship with a Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing podium sweep via Osborne, Anderson and teammate Dean Wilson, the 2021 FC 450 Rockstar Edition is designed to further increase its winning potential inside the arena. Beneath the updated Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team graphics, the FC 450 Rockstar Edition uses Husqvarna Motorcycles’ lightweight FC 450 chassis, together with the latest WP XACT suspension. Delivering precise handling, the optimized suspension improves rider confidence allowing all racers to master the toughest terrain with conviction.
With a focus on the latest technology and offering fully customizable riding experiences, the 2021 FC 450 Rockstar Edition comes with Husqvarna Motorcycles’ all-new Connectivity Unit, which together with the myHusqvarna app was launched in October 2020. Fitted to the handlebar pad and controlled with the application, personalized engine maps and fine-tuned suspension settings can be created and stored to provide the ideal set-up for any track or conditions.
Ensuring an uncompromised power delivery from the SOHC 450 cc engine, an upgraded, high-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system provides perfect action in all conditions, while also delivering exceptional reliability.
Completed with an FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer, GUTS Factory high-grip seat cover, Rekluse clutch cover, Factory wheel set, ProTaper handlebars and Factory CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset, the FC 450 Rockstar Edition is built to perform at the highest level, straight out of the showroom.
- New Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics
- New Connectivity Unit fitted as standard to connect with the myHusqvarna app
- Allows the rider to customize engine behavior to personal preferences and take terrain and track conditions into consideration
- New high-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Compact SOHC engine providing class-leading performance
- Hydro-formed chromium molybdenum frame with premium black powder coating
- Factory CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
- Composite carbon fiber two-piece subframe design
- Carbon fiber reinforced skid plate
- WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology
- Mechanical Factory holeshot device
- FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- Softer, grey ODI lock-on grips
- GUTS Factory high grip seat cover
- Rekluse clutch cover
- High-quality ProTaper handlebars and bar pad
- Factory wheel set with D.I.D DirtStar rims and blue anodized CNC machined hubs
- Multifunctional map switch, which also activates launch and traction control
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
Providing comfort, protection and style, the Functional Offroad Apparel Collection ensures riders of all abilities are fully prepared for their next ride. Additionally, a comprehensive lineup of Technical Accessories allows riders to customize, protect and further improve the performance and durability of their motorcycle.